LEAFY INNER-CITY SANCTUARY
Could there be a more charming or convenient inner-city character home than this serene four-bedroom, two-bathroom sensation? It combines an elegant, spacious interior with in-door-outdoor living and superb city and harbour views on an enchanting, easy-care section with a leafy garden and off-street parking. Features include:
- Northeast facing with sublime indoor-outdoor flow to sunny two-tiered deck, complete with cherry tree for summer shade
- Up to four double-bedrooms, including optional sunroom with stunning wraparound views from Kelburn to Somes Island and the Orongorongos
- Choice of multiple living and dining areas, including formal lounge with feature gas fireplace and open-plan entertainers' kitchen and family room
- Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College and only a few minutes' walk from decile-10 Thorndon School
- Carport for off-street parking - not that you'll need a car when you live this close to the CBD, railway station and waterfront
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,495,000
This home offers the ideal inner-city lifestyle, being across the road from the town belt and within an easy walk of downtown. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 11th February at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.