Peaceful, Picturesque and Private, you will fall in love with this home. This character weatherboard bungalow is beautifully maintained with its elegant features giving a sense of history and charm. Conveniently located, you will relish being so close to Wellington City, yet feel far away while enjoying stunning sea views, sunsets and surrounding trees with wildlife flying in from the Karori Sanctuary.
All the work has been done for you. Beautifully preserved wood features throughout. The fireplace in the formal lounge area is a pure delight, complementing the original lead light windows. It is a very special home indeed.
This home offers the spaces most buyers desire and you will be extremely fortunate to call this your home.
- Gorgeous Formal Lounge Area
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with stunning sea views
- West Facing Sunroom
- Master bedroom with private ensuite and double wardrobe
- Two more double bedrooms, each with double wardrobe
- Family bathroom
- Separate laundry, with close outdoor access to clothes lines
- A wide functional hall area
- Extensive pull down roof storage
- Under house storage
- Off street car park
- Security system
- Re-roofed and re-painted with additional seismic subfloor bracing.
- Great sun
- Striking views
- Fantastic location
You will certainly be the envy of all your friends and family.
So if you are looking for a well maintained character home, in a good location close to all that Wellington has to offer then this is a must to view.
We look forward to meeting you at one of the open homes:
Thursday 28th Jan - 3:00-3:30pm
Friday 29th Jan - 2:00-2:30pm
Sunday 31st Jan - 12:30-1:15pm
Tuesday 2nd Feb - 2:00-2:30pm
Wednesday 3rd Feb - 5:30-6:00pm
Sunday 7th Feb - 12:30-1:15pm
Or call Lance or Sonya for your own private viewing.
Deadline Sale: Closing Wednesday 10th February at 2:00pm (not selling prior)
Price Indication $845,000 plus
Floor Area: 139sqm
Land Area: 410sqm