STUNNING LIFESTYLE WITH POTENTIAL +
Opportunities this extraordinary are as rare as they are remarkable: a large, modern, low-maintenance family home with amazing indoor-outdoor living plus the bonus of an adjacent 506sqm^ section to preserve the panoramic south coast views or to invest in and explore the possible option of a future development.
- 180sqm^ house with three-to-four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and guest toilet: perfect for family living or accommodating guests
- Elevated for spectacular views that stretch from Pencarrow to the South Island
- Open-plan living/dining and kitchen with bi-folding doors to a private patio for al fresco bliss
- Separate lounge with a wood burner that opens to northwest-facing deck and flat lawn
- Convenient drive-on to internal double-garage and extensive off-street parking
- Close to bus route and reserves, only a short stroll from decile-10 Houghton Bay School, handy to the CBD, and just a few minutes' walk from Houghton Bay for swimming, boating, and fishing
With stunning views from most rooms and the versatility of a separate section to future-proof your investment, you can't afford to miss Sunday's viewing.
Both 84 View Road and 86 View Road (section) being sold together.
Current Rateable values^
84 View Road Houghton Bay - $800,000^
86 View Road Houghton Bay - $230,000^
Total Combined RV $1,030,000
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 27th May 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
(^Source: Property Guru & WCC Property Rates Search)
During the Alert Levels, Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
RV $1,030,000 | Tender. Closing 1.00pm, 27 May 2021 at Lowe & Co, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Thu 13 May:
5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Sun 16 May:
1:30 pm - 2:00 pm