Privacy, Location and Views!
Built in the 1920s, this villa has been lovingly maintained meaning you can move in and enjoy.
All on one level, this very private, beautifully sunny, and welcoming three-bedroom home offers sociable open-plan living and dining. The living room is spacious and connects the home together. The skylights provide additional natural light.
Flowing off the living room is the large deck and BBQ area with fantastic views of Hataitai, Evans Bay and the South Coast. The secluded section is peaceful and sheltered. Features include:
• Fabulous outlook
• Deck and BBQ area
• Three double bedrooms, one with a built-in wardrobe, while the master bedroom has French doors opening to the deck
• Bathroom with bath and shower
• Separate laundry
• Additional storage room for tools, gardening equipment and other gear
• A heat pump, two eco heaters and ventilation system
• The exterior and interior have been recently painted
• Low maintenance section.
In terms of location, you are just minutes away from the CBD, airport and the gorgeous South Coast. Hataitai village is a short walk away along with Wellington's transport links and close to local schools.
LIM report and builders report available. Tender closes 12pm Wednesday 2 February at 136 Karori Road, Karori, Wellington.