CONVENIENT & CHARMING, CHARACTER COTTAGE
For sale for the first time in 42 years, this charming cottage offers an amazing opportunity to build on what's gone before. Just add the finishing touches to capitalise on the fantastic character and proximity to everything that makes Berhampore so sought after, from the kindergarten and school to village shops and eateries.
- Three bedrooms and a study, including master with sunny bay window, two double-wardrobes and extra storage
- Lovely character, from bullnose veranda to central hall with hardwood floors to sash windows and brick (non-working) fireplace
- Separate living and dining with indoor-outdoor flow to big deck, brick patio and flat lawn
- Enchanting garden with views over Island Bay, complete with four peach trees, two avocado trees, two cherry trees, vegetable garden and shed with power and light
- Just a short walk from Berhampore Kindergarten and even closer to Berhampore School, the village bakery, deli and pub, and the bus route for easy access to the CBD and south coast
- Friendly neighbourhood where everyone knows one another
Why settle for a bland apartment or townhouse when, just by rolling up your sleeves, you could create your own inner-city idyll.
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for Open Homes and private inspections. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/