Ease, Comfort, Renovated - Nailed it!
There's something about this home; the cute 1920's style gives assurance and permanence. A home that you will immediately fall in love with, in a location that is highly sought after, this is one that will leave you feeling truly lucky.
• A gorgeous renovation offers functional family living with a beautiful interior.
• Absolutely flooded with sun with easy flow to the welcoming front yard or to the privacy of the pretty courtyard garden to the rear, both perfect for entertaining or relaxing.
• Three double bedrooms are complemented by a large family bathroom including a luxurious tub.
• The heart of the home is the kitchen - This home comes with a brand new designer kitchen with a granite worktop and quality appliances.
• Double glazing and a modern HRV system for air circulation provide comfort and warmth.
Positioned just down the road from Weta Cave and opposite the popular Miramar North School and just a minute away from the Centennial reserve with its walking and mountain bike trails. Plus, Miramar Village offers a diverse and rich mix of shops and eateries, as well as the ever popular Roxy cinema. This is an address you will want to hold for years to come.
Tender closes: 12 noon Thursday 29th of April at 30 Bay Road, Kilbirnie.
3D tour link https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=gCYE3q45uDt
Sunday 18th April 12.15 - 1 pm
Tuesday 20th April 12.15 - 1 pm
Thursday 22nd April 5.30 - 6.15 pm
Sunday 25th April 11 -11.45 am