Location, Sun and Easy Care
Enquiries Welcome From $580,000
This charming 2 bedroom unit with sun and easy access could be yours. It is a great opportunity for downsizers wanting to stay in their favourite suburb or first-time buyers with a good deposit.
Situated in a convenient location, this owner occupier/company share flat, which is one of 6, has a lot to offer any new owner - couples singles or solo parents.
North facing, the living room and main bedroom are bathed in sun during the day. Cleverly placed windows also give afternoon/early evening sun in the bedrooms. Features include:
• Standard kitchen with good storage and views towards the Strathmore hills
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes - one queen size bedroom and one of a more modest sized double
• Well presented bathroom with a great shower
• Separate laundry with tub, storage and access to the garden
• Heat pump and HRV to keep you cosy in the winter months and cool in summer
• Generous garden area ideal for growing veges, a BBQ spot, or even a trampoline
• Garden shed
• 1 car park plus visitor parking at the front of the complex
An easy flat walk to the Strathmore shops, or the other way to Miramar Village with a
supermarket, movie theatre, cafes and shops. Close to public transport, Seatoun and the beach, Kilbirnie, Lyall Bay and the airport.
No fuss, just move in and enjoy!
Company levies $5,200 pa approx. (includes council rates and building insurance)
Enquiries welcome from $580,000
The vendor will consider all offers at 2pm, Thursday 7th December 2023 (not selling prior)
Contact Katie on 027 248 2061 today to arrange a viewing or come to one of the open homes.