A LIFESTYLE TO LOSE YOURSELF IN
Here's a rare chance to buy a four-bedroom family home on a supersized section next to one of Wellington's loveliest walkways. Kids will treat the huge backyard as their private adventure playground while gardeners and landscapers will relish the space and scope to develop a verdant showcase close to the airport and Seatoun's bays. Features include:
- Four double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Open-plan living/dining, with fantastic separation of space that makes it a versatile home for families or working remotely.
- Northwest-facing for great sun and views yet comparatively sheltered for peaceful, picturesque, private outdoor living.
- Big 1478 sqm^ section with terraced lawn and direct but slightly challenging access to the Eastern Walkway that winds through the reserve to Seatoun's beach.
- Treetops deck with stunning views over Miramar Golf Course and Wellington Airport.
- Close to the community centre and village amenities, including the Strathmore local, bakery, mechanics, and handy to Miramar's shops and Seatoun's bays.
- Single garage and on the bus route for easy commuting
For sale for the first time in 20 years, this is an exceptional opportunity to add value at your leisure and enjoy a unique lifestyle close to beaches, schools, and the CBD. Don't miss Sunday's viewing. (^Source: Property Guru)